Monday, December 28, 2009

Loved him like brooklyn


I loved him like Brooklyn... And since "Brooklyn Go Hard" imagine how hard my chest was beating' When he gave me gift wrapped stars out the same sky in which I was dreaming. He blinded me with luminaries, facading the blackness. emitted from holes. Gassing' me up like Bebe kids on Christmas anticipating gifts and only presented with coals. He turned me into a heartless bitch with a cardboard sign begging for love in my cup. He was my coin star and I cashed in all my emotions only to be left feelin' fucked up. My heart bleeds anorexic emotions because I purged every beat that pulsated to the twitch within his eyes He cataracted me, gifting glaucoma love, blinding me from his spectrum of lies. Each color of the rainbow is the syllabus of his deliberate deception... I never fathomed such deceit could be spawned from a face that resembled perfection He ignited my heart like a BIC exits my hand to scribe about a flawless muse. Or how a BIC sets a blaze to my Newport, I inhaled his love only to exhale the blues. I was once full of light, now I'm ruining on a faulty fuse. Pedal to the floor, I'm riding on E and the control is far from cruise. I'm hydroplaning in that HOV lane with my heart riding' shotgun... The tears navigate my path as I blast Hova "you just lost one" But he wont G.P.S. me...he''ll just say he rightfully left me... And I ain't been right since he left me, guess u can call that missing him ambidextrously. I see his face in coffee cups and his lies resurface within the steam. And I keep sipping cuz my heart can never stop being addicted to his caffeine. It's been months since I've seen him last and my eyes are still drying. He told me he didn't believe that trees grew in Brooklyn on that day he left me crying. I tried to tell him about the roses growing in the concrete but he said I was lying. See... I loved him like Brooklyn... And since "Brooklyn Go Hard" how could he think my love could be anything less than thorough? For He... my heart will eternally beat like New Yorkers feet stomp the ground in the borough.

No comments:

Post a Comment